Terms & Conditions
Your privacy is very important to us. We designed our Data Policy to make important disclosures about how you can use Gujaraticulture.org to share with others and how we collect and can use your content and information.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Gujaraticulture.org. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Gujaraticulture.org (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it. User has to inform Gujaraticulture.org to delete the profile in email.
- When you delete account it will not be accessible to public user but it is available to in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you publish content or information, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Gujaraticulture.org, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- Gujaraticulture.org has all the rights to use contents on various platform, social media or website to promote Gujaraticulture.org website, arts, artists and culture. Gujaraticulture.org will try its best to provide due credit to author/artist/user.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Gujaraticulture.org, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
- We do our best to keep Gujaraticulture.org safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Gujaraticulture.org safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Gujaraticulture.org.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Gujaraticulture.org, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Gujaraticulture.org.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use Gujaraticulture.org to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Gujaraticulture.org, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Gujaraticulture.org functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
- Gujaraticulture.org users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Gujaraticulture.org, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
Protecting Other People’s Rights
- We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Gujaraticulture.org that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Gujaraticulture.org if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on Gujaraticulture.org.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent. Gujaraticulture.org offers social reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.
- If you found Gujaraticulture.org mistakenly or unknowingly published any content which required permission of author or publisher then you can contact us at email@example.com to remove those contents.
- Gujaraticulture.org has all the rights to change terms and condition including Subscription plan without prior notification or permission from registered users/artists.